We’ve received loads of questions about the products that we are giving away in our Fall Cult Beauty Haul and so – we’ve taken an uber deep dive into what you’ll find inside. WARNING! YOU ASKED FOR IT! It’s actually a wonderful introduction to some of the best beauty brands from around the globe. Enter now, while you still can. Sweepstakes end October 9th!
Products can’t shoulder all the work by themselves. Setting time aside to develop a regular skin, body and hair care regimen is paramount. Even if it’s simple and quick – a little goes a long way. To get you excited about upping your Fall beauty game, I have teamed up with some of my favorite, skin, body and hair care lines to present you with a mega, best of the best, beauty overhaul worth $2000. From cleansers, serums, moisturizers and masks to multi-taskers, we’ve got something for everyone. To address every skin, body and hair concern, we’ve thrown in the works…and then some.
Haven’t signed up yet? Here’s what you’ll be missing:
From France: Cosmetics 27
One of my favorite skin care lines. An all natural apothecary style regimen tailor-made for your skin. The idea is to mix the products together to produce a formula that is right for your skin today. The change in season, weather, pollution, stress levels and even physiological factors can alter the behavior of skin. Cosmetics 27 utilizes the Ayurvedic properties of Centella Asiatica to boost the skin’s ability to regenerate and heal itself. A life saver for those of us with sensitive and/or dry or mature skin.
- Baume 27: Simply put – the bomb! A rich moisturizer packed with anti-aging skin healing nutrients. Can be used on the most sensitive and reactive skin, including those with rosacea.
- Cleanser 27: Is your skin dry, sensitive or mature? (I’m yes to all three.) Then this cleansing balm is for you. It turns into a milky emulsion upon contact with water. This multi-tasker cleanses, removes makeup, exfoliates and supports the hydrolipidic film, the skin’s protective barrier. One of the only cleansers that doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight and dry.
- Essence 27: An ultra-fine moisturizing, anti-aging emulsion. If you don’t typically use a serum, this is an excellent entrée into the genre. I mix it with Baume 27 to cut the rich texture of the cream during the summer.
From The UK: Mio Skincare
Mio Skincare made me into a body care convert. Mio is a body firming, toning and tightening line that actually works and feels and smells so good you’ll be excited to use it. It is all natural and works best in conjunction with exercise and healthful eating (back to our holistic approach).
- Get Waisted Sculpted Body Shaper: This stuff really works! Contains caffeine to jolt your skin to attention and tighten problem areas like the tummy and love handles. One of my customers reported “I’ve lost eight lbs all around the waist, belly and inner thighs! This works great!” I’m not sure we’ll all see results like this, but you get the picture.
- The A-Cream Firming Active Body Cream is the the Mr. T. of body creams. Armed with moisturizing omegas, powerful antioxidants and vitamins, it boosts skin’s elasticity, fights the damaging effects of sun, pollutants and free radicals. Fantastic for aprés sun as well.
- Workout Wonderball is your personal massage therapist. Cools and revitalizes muscles, increasing circulation and eases aches and inflammation to speed up muscle recovery with arnica, magnesium, horse chestnut and fresh spearmint. Coupled with a messaging rollerball applicator, this is your ultimate gym companion.
- BooB Tube + Multi Action Bust Firmer: Hyaluronic acid, omegas and CoQ10 boost skin’s elasticity and builds firmer better breasts without going under the knife. Slather it down the neck, décolleté and bust, towards the heart, in the direction of lymphatic drainage. Instantly tightens skin and promotes circulation.
- Liquid Yoga Space Spray & Liquid Yoga Bath Soak: Scare away stress from the air and water with this dynamic duo. In truth all of Mio Skincare’s products contain an element of aromatherapy, but these two are the real deal.
From France: Institut Esthederm
Inspired by life. Designed to preserve the beauty of the skin, this cult french line uses cutting edge science and technology to innovate skin care.
- Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream and Lift & Repair Absolute Tightening Serum are the dynamic duo if you are in need of effective anti-aging products, have sensitive skin and tend to present with hormonal breakouts.
- Lift & Repair Eye Contour Lift Patches: A standout product that delivers on its promise. Packed with hyaluronic acid and caffeine, in just 5 minutes you will look bright eyed and bushy tailed even if you don’t feel it. These puppies come 2 in a packet so they are great for travel. I don’t leave home without them.
- Lift & Repair Instant Repulp Mask: The anti-aging plump it up wonder! A must try. Tightens and hydrates, dull mature skin.
- Osmopure Face and Eyes Cleansing Water: A three-in-one cleanser, toner and makeup remover. Ideal for clean up, especially at night, when we tend to be, perhaps a bit lazy? I don’t mean to implicate you, but I am.
From The Good Old US of A: Brenda Christian
Hollywood’s best kept secret! Brenda has created some of the world’s leading cosmetic, skin care and brow and lash treatments used by top Hollywood makeup artists.
- High Definition Perfect Brow Kit: Contains the one-color-fits-all Universal Brow Definer that dynamically color adjusts to the pH of your eyebrow hair follicle, and Perfect Brow Gel (the original brow gel). Great for holding all texture brows in place, including my crazy curly ones, as well as for the browless. When used in conjunction with the Universal Brow Definer, Perfect Brow Gel creates the look of real brows by lending texture to the brow. Eye Pencil Sharpener also included. Remember, your brows frame your face and are one of the most important facial fixtures.
- Mineral Hydrating Mist: Basically, food for your skin. Great for use as a toner and to set makeup after application.
From The UK: Heaven Skincare By Deborah Mitchell®
Used by royalty & celebrities, an all-natural organic range formulated for skin and body that offers the potent power of nature in conjunction with the latest breakthroughs in beauty technology.
- Silver Bee Venom Mask: Otherwise known as Bee-tox, organic bee venom stimulates skin to produce collagen and elastin. The result? A temporary paralyzing of the muscles beneath the dermis, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. I apply it over moisturizer and wear it all day long. Manuka honey also soothes reactive skin and helps clear up blemishes. Also helps prolong the effectiveness of injectables.
- EllaJane Wipes: Exfoliates, cleanses, tones and keeps blemishes at bay with apple pectin, honey and peppermint oil. Great for use in the evening when I’m so tired, I just want to jump in bed without washing up.
- Black Age Defiance: Victoria Beckham’s anti-aging moisturizer of choice formulated for sensitive, dry skin that tends to experience hormonal breakouts.
- New Edition Cleansing Cream: The first cleanser and makeup remover all in one to contain bee venom (bee-tox). This is another cleanser I can use that doesn’t over dry my skin. It’s also naturally anti-aging.
From The UK: Philip Kingsley
Formulated by the world’s foremost hair and scalp expert, Philip Kingsley, this line of hair care has been formulated to work. Period. Used by royalty, celebrities and politicians, these products are designed with specific hair and scalp issues in mind.
- Body Building Shampoo: Adds body, moisturizes and detangles fine hair lending it volume and leaving it lustrous.
- Moisture Balancing Conditioner: Provides essential hydration and protection to processed hair without weighing it down.
- Elasticizer: One of my favorite hair heroes of all time! Formulated expressly for Audrey Hepburn, this intensive moisturizing pre-shampoo treatment (hair mask) delivers elasticity, bounce and shine for everyone from fine to thick curly hair – Elasticizer is nothing short of a miracle worker.
- Maximizer: The definitive styling spray for fine, limp hair. Contains protein and conditioning agents to keep hair looking shiny and voluminous while providing superb control.
From France: Bioderma
The cult French Pharmacie brand that formulated the world famous Sensibio H20 Micellar Water – the cleanser, toner and makeup remover all in one. This line of skin care is specifically geared towards sensitive skin and includes, Sensibio Eye, Sensibio Light, Sensibio Mask and Atoderm PP Baume Ultra-nourishing Balm. All ultra nourishing products, gentle enough for those in their teens and 20s, yet effective enough for those with more mature skin.
From Israel: Lavido
A natural skin and body care line made with the best raw, plant-based ingredients and purified waters from the Sea of Galilee.
Inspired by Nature Head to Toe Collection: A luxurious anthology of plant-based skin and body care infused with the ancient healing powers of the Sea of Galilee includes:
- Alert Eye Cream: One of my favorite eye creams of all time. Contains hyaluronic acid for instant tightening action. Is creamy and moisturizing but light enough to apply under eye highlighter immediately after.
- Aromatic Body Lotion: If you are a fan of lavender, this is the body cream for you. Leaves skin incredibly soft with organic, distilled bulgarian lavender and organic, cold-pressed shea butter and avocado.
- Gentle Exfoliator Peeling Cream: This is the only facial scrubs I can use. I have sensitive, dry skin and facial scrubs typically send my skin into overdrive, producing sebum as a result of over drying. This is a great way to slough away dead cells and buildup without throwing your skin into a tizzy.
- Hydrating Facial Toner: Removes makeup and tightens pores. Can be used as a men’s after shave tonic to soothe and repair sensitive post-shave skin. Gentle enough for teens and young adults in their 20s.
- Invigorating Facial Serum: An anti-aging face oil that nourishes, repairs and protects skin with fatty acids (good fat!), minerals and vitamins from organic, cold-pressed evening primrose seed and almond oil. Great as a lip balm too.
- Nurturing Hand Cream: Nothing is a greater telltale sign of age than the back of the hands. This is one of the only hand creams I’ve come across that contains hyaluronic acid which is an essential ingredient in anti-aging skin care. A must.
- Thera-Intensive Body Cream: A blend of aromatherapeutic, organic distilled tea tree and lavender oils, as well as cold-pressed black cumin seed oil. Highly nourishing, relieves dry, irritated skin and redness, protects against environmental factors, restores skin’s natural moisture balance. Love this one!
Sound good? We are giving it all away! ENTER TO WIN.
Have questions about these products? Email us at email@example.com or call 888-717-8790.
By: Alyssa Barrie Weiss, Twitter: @AlyssaBarrie